When a file opens in SonarWave Lite, a summary of the XTF header information appears in the File Information window on the top left.
The XTF file information includes:
- Name — the path and file name of the open file.
- Pings — number of samples alongtrack.
- Samples — total number of samples acrosstrack.
- Max Range — maximum distance in metres from nadir.
- Start and Stop Time — start and stop times for the open file.
- Coordinates — West, East, South, and North bounds extracted from the navigation.