Tekmap Consulting recently completed a 3D Fly-Through animation of the Fundy Ocean Research Center for Energy (FORCE) test site in Nova Scotia's Bay of Fundy. The animation was created using a custom application built using the NASA World Wind software development kit (SDK). Custom layers added to the World Wind globe include:
- High resolution (0.4m) multibeam data at the FORCE test site.
- Medium resolution (5m) multibeam data in the Bay of Fundy
- Custom KML overlays for the visitors centre, transmission line, and Cable routes.
- 3D Animated models for the tidal turbines anchored to the seafloor.
- A transparent overlay at the sea-surface.
- A transparent cloud overlay.
Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia